BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Faculty of Business and Management of Chreso University offers a four-year degree program leading to the award of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). The program is designed to train and equip students with the skills that suit the needs of the changing business environment.
SCHOLARSHIPS – FOR FULL TIME AND DISTANCE STUDENTS
The courses offered in the program aim at equipping students with leadership and management skills to enable its graduates to competently manage modern business enterprises with better prospects. Chreso University is offering 200 Scholarships for both full time and distance students in this program.
RATIONALE FOR THE PROGRAMME
The increasing competition in the business sector calls for development of a human capital base equipped with managerial competences to deal with the global trends of contemporary business. The program integrates the academic and research rigor with professional and corporate undertakings. Students are given the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of the conceptual and practical aspects of Business Administration, which can spearhead business sustainability and excellence.
The Program targets the following categories of students:
- Holders of School Certificate of Education with credits or its equivalent including the Cambridge school levers certificate
- Diploma holders in relevant areas of business and management from recognized institutions.
- Persons who shall have passed Mature Age Entrance Examinations.
- Admission to the Program is done in accordance with the University entry requirements for Bachelors’ degrees.
- Must pass the University Mature Age Entry Examinations of Chreso University for the Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Must possess a Certificate or Diploma in relevant areas of business and management from recognized institutions.
The duration of the Program is eight (8) semesters of full time study. Each academic year consists of two (2) semesters. The length of a semester is seventeen (17) weeks of which fifteen (15) weeks are for teaching and two (2) weeks for examinations.
The BBA program provides opportunity for students to select from various specialized areas namely; Purchasing and supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Operations Management and Finance.
DISTANCE K5500 PER SEMESTER
FULL TIME K7800 PER SEMESTER